Faith. Fellowship. Service.
“We are called by God to see Christ in all persons, grow in faith and live in joyful fellowship with one another.”
-as adopted by the St. Barnabas’ Vestry, December 2012
St. Barnabas’ Episcopal Church is a welcoming community of faith, with many opportunities to worship and grow spiritually. We enjoy worship, music, the participation of children, and we share a deep desire to grow spiritually. Please visit this website to learn about the life and work of our parish.
– 8 a.m. Holy Eucharist, spoken, Chapel
– 9:45 a.m. Children’s Sunday School, Great Hall
– 10 a.m. Holy Eucharist, with music, Church
Following the 10 a.m. service:
– Coffee Cafe, Lounge
– Adult Ed, “Being an Episcopalian Today,” Chapel
– Children’s Choir Rehearsal
– NO Jr. & Sr. Youth Group
Monday, Mar 25
- Being with Grief Support Group, 12 p.m., Youth Group Room
- Scouts BSA Troop 1923, 7 p.m., Lounge
Tuesday Mar 26
- Lady Julian Bible Study, 9:30 a.m.
- Yoga for Wellness, 11 a.m.
Weds, Mar 27
- Mill Creek Ministerium Lenten Program, 12 – 1 p.m., Limestone Presbyterian
- Lenten Potluck Supper & Program, 6:30 p.m. Richard Rohr video, “Legacy of St. Francis”
Thurs, Mar 28
- Early Risers’ Bible Study, 7:30 a.m.
- Chancel Choir Rehearsal, 7:00 p.m.
Raising children of faith
The St. Barnabas’ Youth Group (Grades 6-12) meets most Sundays from 7:00 to 8:30 pm for fun, friendship, games, silliness, Jesus, and of course snacks!
St. Barnabas’ Sunday School is available to children ages 3 years through Grade 8 beginning at 9:45 am when children gather for snack and fellowship.
View the monthly Children and Youth activity schedule: