Holy Week and Easter
Palm Sunday, April 9
- Saturday, April 8, 5:30 p.m. worship service
- No 8 a.m. worship service on Sunday, April 9
- 10 a.m. Blessing of Palms in the Great Hall, Procession into the Church, and Holy Eucharist
Morning Prayer, Monday April 10 – Saturday, April 15 from 8 to 8:20 a.m. in the Chapel
Maundy Thursday, April 13: Agape Meal and service beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the Great Hall. It will be a Mediterranean potluck, with a dramatic reading and Holy Eucharist. We will move to the church for the Stripping of the Altar. There will be a Garden of Repose in Chapel.
Good Friday, April 14
- 10 a.m. Stations of the Cross at St. Barnabas’.
- Noon – Ecumenical service of 7 Last Words at St. James Mill Creek.
Holy Saturday, April 15
- There will be no 5:30 p.m. worship
- The Great Vigil of Easter begins at 7 p.m. outside in the Memorial Garden. After the service there will be a celebration of champagne and dessert in the Lounge.
Easter Day, April 16
- There will be no 8 a.m. worship
- Festival Holy Eucharist 10:00 a.m. Please join us for Coffee and an Easter Egg Hunt following the 10 a.m. service.